Texas Virtual Academy uses the K12 online curriculum to offer Texas students in grades 9–12 the opportunity to achieve their potential, tuition-free. With individualized learning approaches, Texas Virtual Academy provides the tools kids need to succeed—in school and beyond.
TXVA and K12, in partnership with ResponsiveEd®, give students in grades 9–12 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them. TXVA offers:
- A full-time, tuition-free online public school option
- The engaging and rigorous K12 curriculum
- An active, online and offline community to support and enrich your school experience
- A wide range of extracurricular activities and student clubs
- Opportunities to attend in-person gatherings, activities, and field trips across Texas
Educational materials to support what your students learn online TXVA is fully accredited by the Texas Education Agency (TEA) and the Southern Association of College and Schools Council (SACS), and is available to most students across Texas who qualify under the terms of participation for enrollment. Review the eligibility requirements on our How to Enroll page.
In addition to exceptional programs for students, TXVA also offers parent training and support provided by our group of engaged Learning Coaches, and through an ongoing speaker series provided by K12.
Read more about Who We are.